“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Foiled again

Unfortunately, HDNet decided to pass on my BIG Idea. But I tell you what - it was one of the nicest, most professional rejection letters I ever received. I am very impressed that they got back to me so quickly, especially with a rejection. HDNet is a class outfit.

Here's a copy of the response I received:

Paul,

Thank you for your interest in HDNet and your obvious passion for Blogging.

Although we found your concept compelling, we are unable to enter into
production on your material at this time.

We wish you the best of luck with your series.

Warmest Regards,

Lucia F. McCalmont
Program Acquisitions
2909 Taylor Street
Dallas, TX 75226
Phone: (214) 672-1748
Fax: (214) 571-9225
e-mail: lm@hd.net

Buy your favorite HDNet shows! Check out the latest avails in both D-VHS and
Windows Media HD-DVD:
http://store.yahoo.com/hdnet-store/wimehddv.html

Comments on "Foiled again"

 

post a comment