“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Sunday, February 26, 2006

Here's Chapter 17

This is by far the most difficult Chapter I have written. It was really hard to get into Ass' state of mind. I tried to do my best. I'd like to know what you think of it. Is it believable? Is it true to the situation? Are Pete's remarks funny?

Additionally, it is the first Chapter that I wrote completely from scratch. I am going to try to keep up with the two chapter a week pace. But as the weather gets nicer, I have a feeling I'll be spending more time outdoors.


Tags: , , , ,


Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Here's Chapter 17"

 

Blogger Oberon said ... (4:37 PM) : 

..........packin' fudge.....that's funny.

 

post a comment