“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Saturday, February 25, 2006

I thought I'd give Howard a try

Here is the email I sent to Howard Stern. I guarantee this will get me on his show.

Hey Howard,

My personal opinion is that you really should check out the Rebeleyeball. I'm smart, funny and I have a pretty nice rack, but I won't let you throw baloney at my ass. Seriously, my reader wants to hear me on your show. She thinks I'm great.

I tell ya, I am at least as interesting as any baseball player you have ever had on your show. Let me on, you'll probably reget it. But what the hell, you think people are going to stop listening to you cause you have on one crappy guest? Let me be that guest - I have to sell some books, man.

Thanks,

Paul Gavin


Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "I thought I'd give Howard a try"

 

post a comment