“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Saturday, February 25, 2006

Chapter 16 is ready

I wrote Chapter 16 tonight while I was cooking dinner. This is definitely going in the direction I want it to. You may be interested to know that I figured out what to do with Annie.

As far as Anita goes, I'll get back to her soon. I am at a point where I have so many ideas that I am having a little difficulty focusing. It's not like I can stop myself from thinking about the other story lines when I am writing one. Things just pop in my head and I start molding them. It takes a great deal of energy to keep things organized.

There are so many story lines and unfortunatly, I can only type so fast. This is the time that I absolutely love writing the most. Okay, so maybe my writing doen't knock you of your feet but you have admit I tell a pretty intriguing, complex story.


Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Chapter 16 is ready"

 

post a comment