“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Wednesday, February 22, 2006

And you laughed at my BIG Idea

This post is to inform you that My BIG Idea is the most visited page on all of the rebeleyeball blogs.

Yes, now it is just a matter of time before someone blatantly rips off my idea and finds the capital to launch it. All I ask is that when you do rip me off, throw me a bone. It's the most you could do - give me credit for the idea and a small stipend. I'm not greedy, just want to get a little ... you know ... consideration. Do the right thing. Is that too much to ask? Don't we live in a civilized society? Can't you just give credit where credit is due?

I wonder who they will get to play me. Let's see, Chris Farley is no longer with us, Chris Rock is too skinny, Christina Brinkley is a little too blonde ... hmm ... I guess it might have to be - Fred Flintstone. Ask anyone who knows me - I do have his toes.

Maybe I should just produce it myself. I could do it. Sure, what's stopping me? Just have to figure out how to cast the characters without give up too much info. The cast should be made up of 3 men and 3 women. There should be a man and a women in each of the age groups - 25-34, 35-44 and 45+. I want them to be geographically separated. The blogs would start first, that will give my time to write an actual script for the show. All that's left after that would be to schedule a timeslot on television - anyone know anything about Leased Access? Just a little FYI: If you have to ask what Leased Access is, then you don't know anything about it.

If you are interested, please apply via comment.


Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "And you laughed at my BIG Idea"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:53 PM) : 

this is probably the way all pilot shows on tv get started......someone has an idea and they share it with others to get feedback and then contact the big wigs to hopefully get a contract for a series of shows. best of luck on your bloggers enterprise!!

 

Blogger Joel said ... (7:35 PM) : 

Hi there,
Thanks for visiting the Thothian Society blog after referral of K. It's just getting started and seems like a couple of people have vamoozed as they were supposed to embark on the ship to lala land but it'll be fun to post stories and articles nonetheless, even though we're not as many as we should have been (for now).
I'm gonna browse and bookmark your own blog for future reference and conversations about the whole writing experience.
Enjoy your day!

 

post a comment