“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Tuesday, February 21, 2006

New blog layout

Since I have been updated the blogs regularly and the list only maintains ten links, I created a page of links to all the posts. Additionally, it is very hard to read a book backwards. Therefore, in the top left of the blog title there is a list called "Suggested Starting Points". Click on the area you want to go to and it will take you to the list of links for that blog.

I hope this makes it easier on everyone to find any post you are looking for.



Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "New blog layout"

 

post a comment