“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Friday, February 17, 2006

Title change?

I have recieved feedback the Progressing Rapidly Over Uneven Terrain is far too long for a book title. The feedback is that I should find a shorter title for the book and interest would pick up. The best short title I can think of is "Web Site". Any thoughts? Would I then have to market it as "Web Site" formerly known as Progressing Rapidly Over Uneven Terrain?


Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Title change?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:57 AM) : 

Why not have a contest? I've seen other writers do that. I'll start:

Exposed
Rapid Progress
Members Only
Unseen
Uneven Terrain
Enter
Enter At Your Own Risk

Just for fun. Good luck with the title.

 

Blogger rebeleyeball said ... (12:37 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger rebeleyeball said ... (12:40 PM) : 

Sounds like a good idea. Here's the contest - Submit up to 3 suggestions for a new name for Progressing Rapidly Over Uneven Terrain. If I choose your suggestion, I will send you a copy of the book.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:34 PM) : 

How about:

Who Cares
It Sucks
Reckless Ramblings of a Sexually Frustrated Loser

Get a life.

 

post a comment