“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Thursday, February 16, 2006

Down in the dumps

Well, I managed to get Chapter 13 out, but I am not happy. I don't think the writing is very good. And I think they don't like me on blogger.com. I click on the "next blog" button all the time, but I never run into any of my pages even though I update them regularly. Ever since I posted that I have been around long enough that I get 10 hits right after I post, I haven't been getting any. What's up with that?

I am also having a fight with Google adwords. They say that 7 people clicked on my ad today and I only had 4 visitors. I know I have a measely $1.50 budget, but by the time I get to work in the morning, I have used up all my clicks. The frustrating point is that I don't even see them. And when I do, the visits are always less than 1 sec. I asked Google to show me a report of the clicks from their records, but they keep avoiding the question. Plus, the response is terrible. I sent them an email and it took like 20 hours for them to respond. The follow up took like 14 hours for a response.

I am thinking about dropping Google and going with Yahoo! I'll give them one more chance to answer my question.


Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Down in the dumps"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:36 PM) : 

like we come here to read your whinings. want some cheese?

 

post a comment