“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Link to me

Doing some research, I read that the main thing the search engines are looking for are the number of sites that link to your site. So if you have a web page, why not link to me? Just put my url in one of your posts of better yet, add a link to your template.

If you leave a comment, I’ll visit your site and I’ll put a link to you on my blog.


Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Link to me"

 

post a comment