“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Sunday, February 12, 2006

Did I piss off "The Benefactor"

Last night, I was so excited that I received a response from Mark Cuban. How quickly things can change? Here is the most recent correspondence I received from Mr Cuban:

From : Mark Cuban
Sent : Sunday, February 12, 2006 8:14 AM
To : "Paul Gavin"
Subject : Re: [MAV Feedback] Other

| | | Inbox


no reason to come back to me.

your audience will either buy your work, or not

m


What does this mean? Is he blowing me off? Did he read my stuff and not like it? Or is it possible he is just toying with me? Seeing if I really believe in my work?

It seems that there was a communication breakdown between us. Yes, I did want him to read my work, but I was really trying to communicate that I have a great idea for a new entertainment format. Now I have to think hard on the next step I want to take.


Tags: , , ,
Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Did I piss off "The Benefactor""

 

post a comment