“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Saturday, February 11, 2006

Generating Traffic

My blog has been on blogger long enough and I have been updating the site frequently, that every time I post I get 10 hits in the next 30 minutes. Why does this happen? Not really sure, but it seems that my blog now shows up with more frequency when people (or bots) click on the "next blog" button in the top right hand corner of the page. It seems a little strange that I have never landed on any of my blogs when I click on next blog.

Is this working? Maybe. I have had more hits on Paul Gavin's Storefront, but still no additional sales. However, I have learned more about marketing, web advertising and metrics in the last month than I learned in my 20 years in business world. My answer is: Yes, this is working.


Tags: , , , Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Generating Traffic"

 

post a comment