“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Thursday, February 09, 2006

Realization

As I was writing today about my web traffic, it occurred to me that in the blogosphere there are many more writers than there are readers. Some, I'd say many, of us out here writing our blogs are hoping that we we get traffic and we will be the next big thing. A smaller portion are trying to make money without working. And some are just writing as an outlet.

The one thing we do have in common, we want people to read our material. May I suggest that we all do. Stop writing for a few minutes. Take some time to look at what other people are doing. Not the well known sites, just another one here on blogspot. Leave constructive comments when you visit a site you like. I have been looking around, there is a great deal of amazing people out there doing some pretty cool things. Blog on both sides.


Tags: , , ,
Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Realization"

 

Blogger Shionge said ... (7:52 AM) : 

Hey Paul, it's better late than never and I do agree with you, appreciate what others write and give constructive feedback and lots of encouragement.

I'm taking time to explore your blog :P

 

post a comment