“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Thursday, February 02, 2006

boingboing

As I told you, I am trying many different paths to gain exposure for the site. So far I am getting more traffic on the blog than on my Lulu store front, but it's still just a trickle. In my research, I found a site called boingboing. It seems like a pretty cool site. So here is the submission I sent:

"My blog is a serialized version of a novel I am working on along with commentary about the writing process. It also contains commentary about things I am discovering while blogging. The base url is http://rebeleyeball.blogspot.com. I submitted a url with one of my blogs on the difficulty in getting people to read my material. Additionally, here is a link to an example of the novel: http://rebeleyeball.blogspot.com/2006/02/break-chapter-8.html. Check it out, I think you'll enjoy it. "

They have 4 editors and they actually check out the sites submitted and if they find them interesting they post a link to the sites. Here's hoping they find this site interesting.


Tags: , , , Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "boingboing"

 

post a comment