“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Wednesday, January 25, 2006

RSS

Recently, I discovered the power of RSS. Okay, so I am a million years behind the times. What can I say? RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. It is a very cool protocol that allows any web site to obtain an information feed from any other.

If you are behind the times like me, here’s how to set up an RSS feed. If you have an account with Yahoo! or Google:

1. Login to your account
2. Look for a link “Add Content”
3. Click on the link
4. Look for “Add Content by url”
5. Copy and paste: http://rebeleyeball.blogspot.com/atom.xml
6. Click save

Now you should see the most recent updates from this blog.


Tags: , , ,
Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "RSS"

 

post a comment