“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Thursday, February 09, 2006

Yeah, baby!

Am I a marketing genius or what! In the last 24 hours I had over 30 new visitors. Of course only 2 of them stayed for longer than 1 second. Guess there are alot of speed readers out there.

One of the new visitors actually stuck around and read for a while. Additionally, he left a comment. Here's a shout out to Chuck. Apparently, he's a big ISU fan. But we won't hold that against him - not much any way. When you are done here, give him a visit at his Blog.


Tags: , , ,
Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Yeah, baby!"

 

post a comment