“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Friday, February 10, 2006

Am I becoming a blogaholic?

Sometimes I wonder. Seems like I spend quite a bit of my time on the old blog, if you know what I mean. I just started this a month ago and already I have posted 28 entries and I spent quite a bit of time customizing. Boy am I glad I get to hire people to do my web design at work. As you can tell, I am not the greatest with colors.

How do you like the new look? Anyone taken the poll. Personally, I thought the question was funny - of course I did - I made it up. I got the code from neomyz.com. It was easy, I made the selection, entered the questions and answers and had the code copied and pasted to this page in less than five minutes.

I had a little trouble editing the HTML to get the placement right at the top of the page. Even with that, it took less than twenty minutes to have the feature up and running.

I did the eyeball picture yesterday. I took advantage of the tools available on Blogger. It's pretty cool. If you want to upload a picture, go to your page, click on "view my profile". Your profile will be displayed. Then click "edit my profile". Go to the photograph section and click on "Find out how to get free photo hosting". Then follow the process.

Think I should trademark the term "blogaholic". You know those cable news types are going to steal my word - I heard a couple of CNN anchors come to this blog before going on the air. I would beleive it except I have some many hits from the Atlanta area.


Tags: , , ,
Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Am I becoming a blogaholic?"

 

post a comment