“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Kiss

I know I told you that this is a blog for the serialized version of my new novel. But I have been know to write a poem or two. Let me know if you want me to put more of these on the blog.

The Kiss

I looked deeply
Into your eyes
Touched my forehead
To yours
Then the smile
That makes my heart
Race and I see
Your naked soul
I lean in
You lean in
Our lips touch
Bliss


Tags: , , , Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "The Kiss"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:31 PM) : 

who in the heck is this Blog guy?!

 

post a comment