“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Saturday, February 11, 2006

I just filed Chapter 11

No, I'm not broke. Just thought I might keep up with publishing chapters since that is what this blog is all about. Personally, this is one of my favorite chapters. To me, the back stories are what make this interesting.

Hope you enjoy it. This blog needs an interactive portion. I plan on posting the next chapter on Wednesday. Let me know what story you want to hear more of by tomorrow night and I will work it in. As I told you, I really know where I am going with this and I will continue to write the story as I have planned. Unless, you my readers, want to steer the story in a different direction. It's all part of the experiment. I want to write about what you want to read, so talk to me.


Tags: , , ,
Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "I just filed Chapter 11"

 

Blogger la flaquita said ... (8:59 PM) : 

so how did you happen upon my little corner of the blogosphere?

 

Blogger rebeleyeball said ... (9:32 PM) : 

I found you by following my own advice. I click on the "next blog" button on the top right of the screen. You just happened to show up. I don't stop on every one, just those that look interesting. Gave a read of some of your stuff and I liked it - I think it's good form to leave a comment when you like something.

 

post a comment