“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Saturday, February 11, 2006

Kiwi Comment

In case you missed it, I had a visitor from New Zealand that left me a very good comment. I thought the observation was excellent, so I thought I'd share it with you.

Kelvin said...
Kia Ora (Hello) from a krazy blogger down under in New Zealand. I was surfing the blog world, when your blog "popped" up, so I thought I'd say hello. I like writing too - so I'll be back to read your "first" chapter. Could you not have thought of a shorter title for your book ? It lost me after the second word.

10:34 PM

My response:

Thanks for stopping by. Thanks even more for leaving a comment. As far as the title goes, I know it is extremely long. In my defense, it is something I am trying to do with the whole book. I want the reader to gfeel the uncomfortable nature of my character's lives. It is the reason that the chapters are so short and choppy as well. Maybe it's a dumb idea.

Since my blog is about the book "The Break" and about the blogging environment, I am going to use your comment in a post.

Cool to have a visitor from the other side of the world. New Zealand is on my list! I'll get there "someday".


Tags: , , ,
Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Kiwi Comment"

 

post a comment