“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Small Problem with Chapter 12

Just admiring my own work when I noticed that I have a pretty significant "continuity" error in Ass' thoughts as he ran. Seems he was thinking a little for Ben - doesn't make much sense. Anyway, I have updated so now Ass thinks for Ass. Later, Ben will do some of his own thinking.

Hey, that's part of reading a work-in-progress. Especially, one of my wips.


Tags: , , ,
Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Small Problem with Chapter 12"

 

post a comment