“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Monday, February 20, 2006

Trouble with Chapter 15

Unfortunately, Chapter 15 is not going to write itself. Last night, I gave it specific instructions to do so and it just did not listen. It is almost done and I should be able to post it tomorrow night.

One thing I have been tossing around. Do I really need the Annie character? I had planned to work a relationship between Annie and Ronnie, but I am not sure if I need that in the whole scheme of things. The drawback to writing her out is that I would have to go back and rewrite all the chapters where she appears. I will have to mull on that for awhile. I want the restaurant scenes to stick around and I have a few more of them.

A couple of other things about the story so far. I really think you are going to like where I am going with the wholes Anita Sanchez thing. If you ever read Progressing Rapidly Over Uneven Terrain, you may be able to draw some parallel characteristics between Anita and one of my favorites in that book.

Also, I like Ronnie and I want to get into his head, but I don't want this to be too introspective. I trust you'll let me know if I do.


Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Trouble with Chapter 15"

 

Blogger Steven Douglas said ... (4:57 PM) : 

I like the new look. By the way you left a comment on my blog that I have now divided into two. One just photos and one just words. Please feel free to visit my new blog @
http://1redrabbit.blogspot.com/

Thank You.
Steven H.

 

post a comment