“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Sunday, February 19, 2006

A bit on reading blogs

Following my own advice, I have been out reading blogs. The variety of blogs is truly impressive. A few things I have noticed:

*From what I have seen, about 50/50 split of English vs non-English language blogs
*Most blogs are from North American, Asia and Australia. Not many European or South American. I have only seen one African blog.
*Pictures of Che Guevera.
*Openly racists blogs.
*Blogs of very Christian people.
*Very artistic blogs.
*Other writer's blogs.
*Diaries.
*Very sad people.
*People bragging about getting loaded.

It is pretty entertaining. I leave comments when I think it's appropriate, especially if I like the blog. It's a cool community, I like being part of it.


Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "A bit on reading blogs"

 

Blogger Shionge said ... (8:15 AM) : 

You are a gem and I can tell you are a sincere guy....:P

 

post a comment