“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Saturday, February 25, 2006

Second email to David Lettermen

Just had to try emailing Dave one more time. I think this situation is a little different from the emails I sent to Mark Cuban, because I don't have David Lettermen's direct email address. I watched enough Dave to realize that there is probably an intern reading the email - now that sounds like a fun job.

I really think I'm a natural for Howard Stern, but I have no idea how to get ahold of him. Doing all this work is difficult. I need a publicist. For some reason, I think it would be more difficult for me to find a good publicist that would work for free than it would be to get on a show on my own. Maybe I should try Wheel of Fortune.

Anyway, here is the email:

Yo Dave,

Paul Gavin again - you know the Rebeleyeball. I thought we had an agreement. You were going to have a co-ex-Hoosier on the show to talk about my writing and my fan would watch your show. We can rap about anything you want or you can follow my script.

I'll keep checking my email every hour, awaiting the scheduling info.

Thanks,

Paul


Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Second email to David Lettermen"

 

post a comment