“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Monday, February 27, 2006

Updating Technorati Tags

Today has been the busiest day on my set of blogs since we started. I have had almost 100 visitors today. Why would I possibly have this much traffic today? Well, I decided to update the way I display my Technorati tags. That means I went through all my posts since I started updated the tags, then I republished them. Although I had a great deal of visitors, most of them were click throughs. However, a couple of people stuck around an read a few pages. That's cool.

Here's the somewhat humorous part, I am really not sure what Technorati tags are for? All I know is that the some of my posts with Technorati tags show up pretty high in Google searches. I plan on doing some more research into it. Of course, I'll let you know what I turn up.


Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Updating Technorati Tags"

 

post a comment