“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Blow

What a first quarter? It was high energy, sloppy with turnovers and just one penalty. Then what the hell happened? It was a blow out that wasn't a blow out. Did the Bears really belong there? And was that really the Colts? Jeez, every Adam Viniteri missed a freaking field goal.

Seriously, the game was worse than one of my blogs about dirty words. Or maybe this blog. Ugh...do I really want you to read this? No, I don't. So here's what you need to do - immediately click on your browser's back button or the "Next Blog" button and get out of here while you still can. Do it quickly before you accidentally read more of this drivel.

Comments on "Super Blow"

 

Blogger JoeBlogs said ... (1:55 PM) : 

Very self deprecating, its not drivel mate.

 

post a comment