“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I want to throw a blog party

To celebrate my liberation. I am no longer tied down by that ugly looking "blogspot" in the middle of my url. Check out the location bar on your browser. See it? See what I am talking about? That's right fellow bloggists, I am a real live rebel.

Let me welcome one and all to the brand-spanking new www.rebeleyeball.com. Many of you may be amazed that I actually got around to purchasing the domain name that I have coveted for years. Even more of you are shocked that I actually opened my wallet and sprang for the $7.95/year for 3 years. But there you have it, I have my very own domain name and I plan on keeping it for a very long time.

I have many plans for www.rebeleyeball.com, it'll be interesting to see if I actually follow through on any of them. And no, I am not taking any side bets on which ones I carry out and which ones remain locked in my twisted little mind never to see the light of day.

Oh, and one last thing - either buy my book or click on a link for crying out loud. Y'all really that flat-ass broke that you can shell out for a sensational thriller like Web Site. Oops was that out loud? Hope I didn't offend anyone by typing exactly what I was thinking that very second. Oh, well. If I did, bite me...I mean...I am truly sorry.

Technorati Tags: ,

IceRocket Tags:

Comments on "I want to throw a blog party"

 

Blogger Pamela J Weatherill said ... (4:34 PM) : 

OMG! I LOVE the new look blog! It is so funky and your writing style has changed too. LOVE IT! :-)

 

post a comment