“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Friday, January 05, 2007

Another picture



I realize I haven't been writing much on the blog lately. Maybe I will this weekend. In the mean time, I hope you enjoy another picture from my trip to California.

Technorati Tags: ,

IceRocket Tags:

Comments on "Another picture"

 

Blogger Irish said ... (8:02 PM) : 

Very nice. Redwood forests?

 

Blogger rebeleyeball said ... (8:41 PM) : 

Yes, it is the Redwood Forest in northern California. If you haven't been there, I highly recommend it.

 

post a comment