“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What's going on?

If you have been wondering why I haven't been posting much lately, I have an answer for you. Well, they finally returned. That's right, the aliens I told you about found me in my new sanctuary. I thought moving would get me off their radar. But no, they found me. About a month ago, the took me up and removed the giant probe. Thinking that was the end of the ordeal, I allowed myself to relax. What a mistake. They returned about a week later. Since then, they have been beaming me up every night. Oh, the stories I could tell.

Actually, I have been trying my hand at freelance writing and it has been taking up most of my writing time. Additionally, I have been adapting "Web Site" to a screenplay. Be forewarned, your time is running out to get the book before it becomes a movie. Come on, give it a read. Don't you want to be able to tell all your friends that you read it before it was a movie.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

IceRocket Tags: , , ,

Comments on "What's going on?"

 

Blogger Shionge said ... (8:52 AM) : 

hiya...it's been a while and just drop by to send my greetings to you :P

hope you are fine and well

 

Blogger Irish said ... (11:47 AM) : 

Haha. I hear you about being too busy for writing on these things. I've been banging out short stories like it's going out of style.

It's no longer drunken musings, either, it's "Gambler's Ramblins". The name change was necessary to throw off some shady characters.

Hope all is good.

 

Blogger Pamela J Weatherill said ... (7:55 PM) : 

Hey I hope this silence is a good sign for your writing ...

 

post a comment