“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday's aren't what they used to be

Another Friday night, sitting at home writing on my blog. Ten years ago, I never could have imagined that I would be doing this and enjoying it so much. Not that I was completely crazy, but I use to do some stuff. And it was a total blast. But now I am very content to stay home with my family and write.

Writing is the most relaxing thing for me to do. It occupies my thoughts during the day and then I head home and just start typing. I'm never at a loss for words. Plus it benefits everyone I know because they aren't subjected to my ridiculus stories all day long.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,
IceRocket Tags: , , ,

Comments on "Friday's aren't what they used to be"

 

post a comment