“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Update on Projects

If you have been reading this blog for awhile, you know it started as my novel-in-progress The Break. Necomers may not be aware that I finished blogging the story and I am now readying in for publication. If you are interested, all of the chapters are located at The Break. Take a look at it.

Until I publish it, you'll just have to be contented ready my meanderings. But hey, that's not half bad being that I am the best darn blogger you've ever read. Well, a close 437th anyway.

Actually, I am torn between three new projects. There is the fictionalized story of my life. Like I really need to call it fiction. Once you read it, you'll have no idea what parts are based on the truth and which are merely inventions of my twisted mind.

Then there is my weird idea called "The Soul Factory" which is a pretty trippy take on spirituality. It is a favorite idea of mine, but it fairly ambious. Think I'll save that one for a while.

Then there is Snow in March. I started it as a set of short stories and posted it at Snow in March. But I think it there is much more of a story there, I just haven't figured it out. Since I already have the preview of this available on a blog, I think I'll leave that as it is for now.

Next week, I start posting "It's Just My Life". Stop by and check it out.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,
IceRocket Tags: , , ,

Comments on "Update on Projects"

 

Blogger Pamela J Weatherill said ... (1:13 AM) : 

Soul factory sounds interesting ... tell us more!

And ummmm ... methinks it must be nearly about candle blowing time old 43 year old????

 

Blogger rebeleyeball said ... (7:30 PM) : 

Share my undeveloped ideas? Are ya nuts ;-) ?

Not quite, I still have two days left!

 

post a comment