“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Sunday, October 01, 2006

Tilting at windmills

If you have been reading this, you know I have a thing for trying odd ways to build my online network. My latest adventure has been to browse for people on MySpace that have an eye or an eyeball as their profile picture and invite them to be my friend. It seems like a fairly odd criteria to use for friends, but it seems as good a reason as any other.

I started this little adventure last week and I have already added over thirty friends just on this one criteria. It's pretty cool actually. Would you like to see for yourself. Go check out my profile. Try and tell me that doesn't look cool. Go ahead, I dare you.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,
IceRocket Tags: , , ,

Comments on "Tilting at windmills"

 

post a comment