“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Monday, September 25, 2006

The 43-year old writer wannabe

Recently, I slashed the price of Web Site to $14.95. As you know, that is a bargain for a first novel of such fine quality. Unfortunately, the sales have not resulted in launching the book into Lulu's top 100 for the Week which was my goal for the sale. I wanted to get there this week.

Since I just became the 43 year-old writer wannabe, why don't all of you go out and get me a nice birthday present? Go to Web Site and buy your very own keepsake of my brilliant rookie novel. Come on, what do you have to lose? Trust me, it's a very entertaining book. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll get disgusted and be pissed off at some of the characters. But you will not be bored. See for yourself, check out the preview at Progressing Rapidly Over Uneven Terrain.

And yes, I am now the 43 year-old writer wannabe. On Saturday, Father Time paid me a little visit. Ah, how I love the first day of fall.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,
IceRocket Tags: , , ,

Comments on "The 43-year old writer wannabe"

 

Blogger Pamela J Weatherill said ... (6:10 PM) : 

Belated Happy B-Day!

 

Blogger rebeleyeball said ... (9:15 PM) : 

Thanks, I appreciate the good wishes.

 

post a comment