“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Thursday, September 28, 2006

Opinions change

Previously, I have written that I think Myspace is pretty weird. Although I still think it's strange, I have come to embrace it's weirdness. In fact, I have started gather friends there. There is something very interesting about my friend list, maybe you should go check out my profile and see if you can see the connection.

As a blogging place, my space pretty much sucks. But I have found it pretty entertaining to see how many people are there. Additionally, you see quite a wide variety of outlets for creativity. Some of it is great and some is really bad and there is everything in between. Anyway, it's has seemed to have grown on me.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,
IceRocket Tags: , , ,

Comments on "Opinions change"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:53 PM) : 

funny. My blog used to be on myspace (kind of as a placeholder between more permanent locations)... and it was okay for a while. even interesting. I joined groups, found old friends, etc... but now, I can't stand it any longer.

So I suppose we've gone oposite ways!

 

post a comment