“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Not messing around

The other day, I petitioned you to email Late Show Feedback to ask Dave to have me on the show. Well, I am holding up my part. Yeah, I did it. I sent Dave another email. Here it is.

Yo Dave,

Eyeballs are cool.

Don't agree? Well, check out my profile and you'll see what I mean. Powerful imagry, don't you think?

Maybe you noticed that some of my friends on MySpace have been emailing you to have me on the show. Personally, I think it's a great idea. I'm a fairly personable guy and I am quasi-funny. What else could you hope for - someone that everbody's already heard of or seen on Leno, Conan, Oprah or Killborn?

What could I possibly have to talk about? I'm glad you asked that question. I self-published my first novel and I have almost completed my second. That should fill at least a minute and a half.

Come on, Dave. I know you like it fresh and edgy. Plus think how relevant it would be to have some dude that asked a bunch of people on MySpace to write emails asking you to have their friend on your show. Social Networking is BIG. It could land you a whole new audience.

So, give a fellow ex-hoosier a break. Book me on the show.

rebeleyeball

Why don't you take eight minutes to email Late Show Feedback and support my request?

Comments on "Not messing around"

 

post a comment