“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Monday, October 02, 2006

All right everybody

We going to give this one more try. I need you help. It may sound stupid to you, but I think this is a great idea. My goal is to get on The Late Show with David Lettermen and I need your help. I tried this a couple times before and apparently, no one took this very seriously. I'm here to tell you, that I am as serious as an ingrown toenail - not lethal, but it will annoy the hell out of you until you do something about. Pull your heads out of you blogs for three minutes and follow these instructions.

Three easy steps

1) Follow this link Late Show Feedbackto the show's feedback form and ask, no demand, that Dave have me on the show.

2) to save you time, I've already written the text to copy and paste right into the little box:

Yo Dave!

The rebeleyeball, sometimes know as Paul Gavin, is the weirdest dude to hit cyberspace in years. The freak has got it going on! He even has a gallery of eyeballs as his friend list. I think he's a hoot. Gotta see him on your show, Dave - gotta. Hey, I even hear he's an ex-Hoosier just like you and Bobby Knight. Now that would be a show, Dave, Bobby and rebeleyeball - an ex-Hoosier reunion show.

Be cool to The rebeleyeball. Trust me, your ratings will barely even move.

Late,

insert your name here

3) Click send.

That's all there is to it. What's the big deal? You afraid that some 20-year old intern is going to think you're a dork? Who cares? Think about all the fun you'll have getting me on a nationally broadcast TV show. Think of the story you could tell you family and friends. "Uh...I helped get the rebeleyeball his first gig on TV." They'll be riveted, hanging on your every word.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,
IceRocket Tags: , , ,

Comments on "All right everybody"

 

post a comment