“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Saturday, January 13, 2007

I feel like bitching

It's been a really long time since I bitched about traffic, so here we go. Well on second thought, you really don't want to hear about it. Same old song and dance. You know, I tried this and got a few more readers, I tried that and added a couple of more.

Anyway, enough of that garbage. Is there anything else I can bitch about. Not really. It's kinda tough to bitch when you have a great life. Actually, it really easy to bitch. To me, it is one of the great wonders of human beings. No matter how good things are going in your life, you can and will find SOMETHING to bitch about.

What's that you say? Not you? Oh, really? Well, you're full of shit. How can I say that? It's simple, I have talked to people before. Prove it? Okay, what do you say when some one asks you "How you doing?" I bet that 90% of the time, the best you can come up with "I'm okay." That's it, "I'm okay."

In fact, you can't handle it if some one says, "I'm great" or "I'm fantastic". How do I know that? Because that is what I say to people and they always give me a strange look and say "Oh, really? You're great? Why is that?"

There you have it. My stupid observation on life for today. Maybe next time, I'll post something remotely interesting. Until then, I'll just be sitting here feeling great.

Technorati Tags: ,

IceRocket Tags:

Comments on "I feel like bitching"

 

Blogger Wally Banners said ... (1:37 AM) : 

Hi re:? traffic swarm/ Ileft you a post on my blog. Your better off with traffic pods.:)
http://www.trafficpods.com/index.jsp?ref=wallybanners
I have had swarm for awhile and Traffic pods loads faster easier to use. Free too. Liked your blog and the traffic bitch lol.

 

Blogger John Holland said ... (1:58 PM) : 

I like to tell me that "I'm peachy-keen" when they ask me how I am. Now that gets a lot of strange looks.

 

post a comment