“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Monday, January 08, 2007

Cha-cha-changes

"Turn and face the strain, cha-cha-changes ... " Has anyone noticed? I bet you have. Personally, I like the new template. But I also decided I'd go ahead whore myself out. Yeah, that's right. I have no shame. Now I am an affiliate for Amazon.com and Fictionwise.com.

Is it okay if I think that both the companies are reputable and as decent as companies can be? Does that make me less of a sellout? Know what, don't answer those questions because I really don't care. I decided to put there ugly looking logos on my site, now it's up to you to click on them. Is that too much to ask, really? Say you are planning on making a purchase online, why not just come to my page first? Two extra clicks and I get my little piece of the action. No big deal and you are helping me. It's not easy beng a soldier/consumer nowadays. I mean we are expected to buy so much to keep our economy going, it's tough to do without a little extra.

Not that I am asking you to feel sorry for me or anything, but do you realize that I don't even have an HDD TV yet? Not only that, but I still have the free cell phone I got with my service contract. No Blackberry, no Treo, not even a digital camera on board. For crying out loud, I have less that a GIG of memory on my laptop!

If you click on my logos a few time a day, I'll have plenty of cash on hand to get my new Hummer and put gas in it. I know that you, may readers, will come through. In fact, I have already cleared a place for my new Sharp 108 inch LCD HDD TV. Addionally, I have my eye on a Playstation 3 and plenty of games to go with it. So some on, give me a few clicks wouldya?

Technorati Tags: ,

IceRocket Tags:

Comments on "Cha-cha-changes"

 

post a comment