“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Saturday, January 06, 2007

Fictionwise


Among all the changes I made lately, you may have noticed the new link to Fictionwise. If you are into fiction, this is the site for you. They specialize in providing previously published works of fiction as ebooks. Follow the link and check out the site, I think you'll really like it.

Any comments on the new look of the blog. I know, another blogger template, but at least this one has a little of my personality. There are some really cool looking blogs out there and I actually to have the skills to create a much better looking template. But to tell the truth, I really don't have that kind of time right now.

Anyway, my hope is that the writing is what keeps you coming back. Maybe a few more people will stick around since it looks a little better. As you all know, all it takes if for you to read one of my riveting posts and you are absolutely hooked on the ole writer wannabe. Come on now, admit it. This blog is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning and the last thing before you fall asleep at night. As a matter of fact, there are a few of you that dream about my wonderful creations from time to time.

I know how traumatic the past few months must have been for all of you with my infrequent posts. It has become very apparent that a few of you need the daily dose of the rebeleyeball. So, I will do my best to post more frequently. One thing all of you know is that I take my obiligation to entertain you very seriously. The only reason I maintain this blog is for you. Cheers to you my faithful readers. I only hope that I can continue to come up with the type of witty, urbane and flat out humorous stories to enrich your lives with quality writing.

Technorati Tags: ,

IceRocket Tags:

Comments on "Fictionwise"

 

post a comment