“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Anyone wanna join Send Earnings


Okay, yeah so I am a shameless shill - you got a problem with that? Oh, you do - damn. I was hoping you'd let it slide. Actually, I was really hoping that you would click on the banner and join Send Earnings. I know it sounds stupid, but what the heck - they really do pay you just to open an email. How many junk emails do you get? What's a few more? Besides, the products they advertise aren't like Hoodia or the penis pills, they are for stuff that you might be currently shopping for.

All I'm saying is that you should at least click the banner thingy and check it out. You can make a buck for every survey you take as well. Additionally, they give you more money if you take advantage of any of the cash offers. I have been doing this for about 2 weeks and I have earned $10. But like anything else, the real dough is in the referal network. That's the real reason I am whoring out my so-called "artsy" blog.

Some of you are shaking your heads and saying "Oh, rebel say it ain't so". Well, it is okay. Although I have been posing as a writer wannabe, I am actually an internet MLM hound just out to build my downline. So if you wanna hit the big time with me, just click on the button. Hell, this has gotta work better than the lame solictation for you to send emails to David Lettermen to get me on his show. Doesn't it?

Comments on "Anyone wanna join Send Earnings"

 

post a comment