“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Friday, January 19, 2007

Have you noticed

Lately, I have been putting a great deal of time into improving my template. Really, I am still writing. Eventually, I may even post a new chapter to "I'm Nuts". I have been thinking about it and I think I am pretty close to going off on a writing tear.

If you have checked in the past few days, you may have noticed that the template keeps changing. It's infuriating that everytime I think I am done, I find something that just isn't right.

Obsessive tweeking is the sign of a truly warped mind. It's unbelievable how many times I changed the pixel value on different borders only to switch it back to the previous. Then, of course, I would add it back just to make sure which one I like better. Talk about a time drainer.

I think I just may be done for a while. In my humble opinion, I think the new template looks pretty good. Why don't you let me know what you think.

Comments on "Have you noticed"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:19 PM) : 

It's lovely, Dahling! I especially like the beveled effect on your sidebars.

 

post a comment