“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Wednesday, January 31, 2007

How cool is this



Check this out. rebeleyeball.com is available in several different langauges. That's right, baby. Is that cool or what? Apparently, it is the "translate" function that is available on Google. I had no idea until today when I was looking at at my stats and I saw that one of my readers had translated my page into Italian. Since I cannot read or speak Italian, I had no idea if it was a decent translation. Curious to see how good Google translator is, I tried French which I can read (click the picture above for a larger image). Granted my French skills are a bit rusty, but it did appear to be a fairly accurate translation. The coolest thing is that the translator tool does it immediately and it loads as fast as the English page. I tell you it's freaky. Other than tweaking the url, I haven't figured out how to use the tool yet. I'll let you know as soon as I do so you can spend your evenings translating your blogs into Portugese.

Comments on "How cool is this"

 

post a comment