“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Thursday, February 22, 2007

Pretty Funny

So I am sitting here watching John Stewart making fun of the media coverage of Anna Nicole Smith. Is he a little late or what? Good ole rebeleyeball started off on this last week. I knew he was stealing my material. Everyone steals my stuff, man. I am thinking about getting Sirius satellite just to see how much Howard Stern has been ripping me off. You know "The King of All Media" ran out of original ideas about five years ago. Uh ... just kidding Howard. I still want to write for your show.

Listening to the sound bites is completely unbelievable. We know more about ANS than we know about Iraq. Where is the media frenzy and all the different imagery from out Asian outposts? Why are we allowing this crap? You all should email the cable networks and tell them to give us real news. I know I won't.

Comments on "Pretty Funny"

 

Blogger Steve Hayes said ... (6:03 AM) : 

Well you know the media forumula - sex, soccer and celebs.

 

Blogger Wally Banners said ... (10:05 PM) : 

super blog man :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:03 AM) : 

Hi Paul, Just wanted to tell you this is the best blog I have read in quite some time. Sitting her with tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. keep it up!

 

post a comment