“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Sunday, February 18, 2007

Hear ye, hear ye

I got absolutely nothing to say. Can you believe it? I have been ignoring this blog for months. I even tried to apologize. But that didn't help. It just sits out there mocking me. Taunting me. It visits me in my dreams and laughs at me because I have nothing interesting to say and even if I did nobody is reading anyway. Not exactly what I had in mind when I started blogging over a year ago! Holy cow, I've been doing this for over a year. Damn, ya'll been reading this enough to keep me motivated for over a year? Guess I not as sad as I thought.

Comments on "Hear ye, hear ye"

 

Blogger Steve Hayes said ... (3:14 AM) : 

Think

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:52 PM) : 

I know EXACTLY how you feel. My blog is like a ghost haunting me, it demands my attention all of the time. I suggest that you join PayPerPost or some other affiliate program. That will help motivate you to write more blog posts!

 

Blogger thomas said ... (11:10 PM) : 

Pretty sad actually

 

post a comment