“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Thursday, February 15, 2007

I changed my mind

I started out writing a blog about our pathetic president and the war. Then I went, eh. It's obvious that not many people actually give a shit. So why yammer on about a topic that bores people stiff. Instead I decided to bore you stiff with another rambling post that doesn't have a specific topic.

You know what I mean, one of those riveting posts in which I absolutely astound you with my command of the English langauge. A brilliant morsel of prose that is not only interesting but educational as well.

Yes, that is what I will do in this post. I will careful select each word to craft a simulating web of text that will sweep you off into a euphoric state of well-being. Prepare yourself to be completely wowed by my towering linguistic mastery. Have you prepared yourself?

Nevermind, I am going to bed.

Comments on "I changed my mind"

 

Blogger MXI said ... (7:30 AM) : 

Wow! The wording the well crafted sentences. I'm in awe. Really...No seriously. My weekend is now complete.
Thank-you!

 

Blogger Steve Hayes said ... (5:57 AM) : 

Impeach the sod!

 

post a comment