“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Thursday, March 02, 2006

Barely managed to finish Chapter 18

It is quite possible that I am dying. Well, that may be a slight exaggeration - I just have the flu. How could they possibly name such a devastating illness with three insignificant letters f-l-u. I know, it's actually influenza. That in itself is woefully inadequate. It should be something like the "my body hurts so bad I would gladly accept death to make it stop".

"Sorry, boss I can't come into work today. I have a nasty case of 'my body hurts so bad I would gladly accept death to make it stop'".

"Oh, well then stay home and get well. I don't want to catch that."


Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Barely managed to finish Chapter 18"

 

post a comment