“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Tuesday, April 24, 2007

How are you doing?

It's unbelievable how long it's been since I posted anything. I bet you are all relieved to see this post when you checked. I can only imagine how excited you are to finally read something new from your favorite blogger. Then again, I hate to think about how disappointed you are going to be when you finish.

This has been a transitional time in my life and I'd love to tell you all about it. But you know how I am - an international man of mystery. I will tell you one thing, I have been programming again. Let me tell you, things have changed since the last time I sat down and wrote a program. There are so many different levels, it is a little bit daunting. In spite of that, I have benn having a blast. It is so much more fun to use my brain instead of sitting like a lump in all day meetings.

Keep checking back. Maybe I'll get inspired and tell you a little story in a couple of days.

Comments on "How are you doing?"

 

Blogger karla said ... (3:20 PM) : 

Soo glad you are back! We have missed you.
at least Clara and I have.
Kisses
Karla

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:08 AM) : 

what kind of programming do you do?

 

Blogger Pamela J Weatherill said ... (9:58 PM) : 

Welcome back :-)

 

Blogger Serena said ... (5:38 PM) : 

Just another uninspired wannabe writer dropping by to say hello from Hits & Mythses.

 

Blogger rebeleyeball said ... (1:03 PM) : 

Karla: Glad you missed me. But, who are you? Who is Clara?

Billy: Currently, I am doing web sites in Visual Studio.Net (C#).

Pamela: Thanks for stopping by. Not sure if I am completely "back".

Serena: You seem a lot more inspired than I am lately.

 

Blogger Mystery Maiden said ... (2:09 PM) : 

Inspiration is fleeting -you must obey your muse. Sometimes, that means dry-spells. It's the fun of being a writer... haha!

:)
Mystery
www.shotinthedarkmysteries.com

 

Anonymous Tahlia said ... (6:43 PM) : 

I just found your site and you haven't posted for ages but since you are a writer, if you're interested in YA fantasy, you might like to take a look at ch1 of at my new novel, 'Lethal Inheritance’. You’ll find it at
http://publishersearch.wordpress.com

The blog is following my journey to publication and so far it's happening. I have an agent anyway, which is a good start.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:09 AM) : 

So glad to hear your back. I've been reading your blog ever since you wrote that blog about murder mystery party games and it's nice to see that you finally started writing again!

 

post a comment