“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Thursday, March 16, 2006

Who wants to see me on David Lettermen

Here's my call to action for all you loyal readers out there. I started watching David Lettermen in 1980 - I think - might have been 1981. I was a loyal watcher all through the eighties and most of the nineties, but then I got old, got a real job and started going to bed early. Anyway, I have always wanted to be on Dave's show. I think he is a genius and I would love to meet him.

Do me a favor, would ya? Follow this link Late Show Feedback to the show's feedback form and ask, no demand, that Dave have me on the show. You know I've already written to him twice. I am sure that a focused email campaign is sure to get me an invite. What else do you have to do? You're here reading my blog, that tells me you have some free time on your hands. Imagine, you could be a part of getting me on nationally broadcast TV show. Think of the story you could tell you family and friends. "Uh...I helped get this guy on TV once." They'll be riveted, hanging on your every word.

Here, I'll even give you the text to copy and paste right into the little box:

Yo Dave!

The Rebeleyeball, sometimes know as Paul Gavin, is the best darn blogger at Misadventures of a 42-year old writer wannabe. I think he's a hoot. Gotta see him on your show, Dave - gotta. Hey, I even hear he's an ex-Hoosier just like you and Bobby Knight. Now that would be a show, Dave, Bobby and Paul - an ex-Hoosier reunion show.

Be cool to The Rebeleyeball. Trust me, your ratings will barely even move.

Late,

insert your name here

See, it'll be easy. You can do it. Or if you prefer, you can type in your own request. The more bizarre, the better - just make sure you reference The Rebeleyeball or Paul Gavin. Here's a chance to use a little of that creativity you have lingering around unused. It would be especially cool if there was a big response from people outside the States.


Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Who wants to see me on David Lettermen"

 

post a comment