“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Sunday, March 05, 2006

Chapter 19 is available for your viewing pleasure

Unlike the previous chapters, you may notice that Chapter 19 only has one story. Mainly because I wanted to stick to the two chapter a week pace and that's all I could write yesterday. I cannot believe how crappy I have felt for the last 3 days.

Anyway, I hope you like Chapter 19. I think I came pretty close to one possibility of what it must be like to be in the situation Ass finds himself. Having never been in that situation myself, I really don't know. Anyone care to comment?

If you can't tell, I really like these 4 characters, the guys in the band. I hope that I am accurately capturing the bond that they share. Still, there is quite a bit of work for me to really paint the picture of what they mean to each other.

In Chapter 20, we'll get to see "the evil" once again. Also, Anita and Ron will have there first conversation. Check back on Wednesday.


Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Chapter 19 is available for your viewing pleasure"

 

post a comment