“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Sunday, March 05, 2006

Updated Chapter 19

I just couldn't live with the fact that Chapter 19 didn't have the same organization as the other chapters. So, I wrote up the second half of Chapter 19. If you have already read Chapter 19, just go to the dotted line and start reading about Annie.

If you haven't read Chapter 19, then this message doesn't mean anything to you so disregard it. But please feel free to read and enjoy Chapter 19.


Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Updated Chapter 19"

 

post a comment