“Great book! I was quickly drawn into the story lines and character development. I really enjoyed how it all came together ...”


Click Here to Read More Reviews









The writing of Paul Gavin featuring novels, short stories, anecdotes, politics and anything else that's on my mind.

Blogroll.net





Thursday, March 16, 2006

Significant increase in traffic

It certainly appears as if I am getting more traffic. Two weeks ago, I told you that I had a milestone of the 1000th page load. It took five weeks to achieve the milestone. That's the first 35 days that I had been blogging. In the 14 days since that post, there have been 922 page loads. So, thank you for reading and thank you for returning.


Tags: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2006 Paul Gavin. All rights reserved.

Comments on "Significant increase in traffic"

 

post a comment